We can find a team to trade for 2021

Diskussioner kring MAG, Android, PC, MAC

Moderator: otto

wfuuopy

We can find a team to trade for 2021

Inläggav wfuuopy » lör sep 05, 2020 1:35 am

Thunder are gonna retire Lillards amount at this rate. All regard to Nba 2k21 Mt Westbrook but I am thrilled with OKC's future right now. Pelicans v Thunder from the WCF at 2023, place Cade Cunningham your calendars. SGA, and Eomani Bates vs Zion, Ingram, and Lonzo? I am here for it. You guys will not be poor enough to get cade or even emoni, your bits are just too good. Probably accurate, it is a very long shot for sure. Only chance is if we could find a team to exchange.

But I'm not getting my hopes up. I'm so thankful that shot occurred so we don't have to be educated of 0. 9 seconds nowWhich is amusing because that has been objectively a more important shot.

And even when they lose in OT, they had two games left to end the series, such as a house game. Also Westbrook and George had 5 fouls. We likely would have won anyway. That shot made me truly fall in love with basketball. Take my sympathy upvote. Knicks and kings are competing for organization of this decade.

I try to emulate that shot every time that I use Dame in 2k and never come close. That is one of those shots that even withstand game math. Why but I hadn't even really considered Dame for its pay but he is a great choice. He was on the cover NBA Live a few years back but I have literally never met anybody to play the newer variants of it. NBA Live 2005 was my own shit back at the day though!The old nba live dunk contests were the most entertaining portion of any sports videogame I've ever played. This cover is blank as hell also, rather this than AD staring in my soul.

Assuming there'll be a"Kobe Legends" variant or something. Shame this franchise has been butt for like 6 decades now. And it's going cost 160 dollars and be called the immortal edition or some other bullshit. If they have any backbone (up for discussion ), they will give some of the proceeds to his foundation. You're exaggerating with the 160 right? I have not purchased 2k in some time, just how much would be the most affluent version of the sport usually?Yeah it had been 100 final year.

Game is bugged to shit, it's the specific same bugs since 2k16. These men do not playtest their games or make any adjustments, particularly to non-mtx manners. I am ashamed I ever gave them money. I think they're not putting Kobe on the cover bc his household actually can not get over that departure. And putting him on the pay at this time just prolongs that. They're respecting the household. The household even said they can not get it over due to the amount of pages submitting his pics, highlights everything. Imagine the backlash from trying to mt for sale 2k21 make an excess dollar on Kobe's passing. Damned if they do, damned if they don't.

Återgå till "Hårdvara och övriga enheter"